Re-elect Linda Penniman so that she can continue…
- Advocating for asset management practices to better track expensive capital projects and infrastructure.
- Pushing for more robust citizen engagement in City Council decision-making to ensure Council actions reflect constituents’ desired outcomes.
- Reviewing under-used city land for affordable housing options to increase the supply of scarce workforce housing.
- Encouraging a policy change so Naples Community Redevelopment Agency projects are chronicled enabling Council to determine a: where funds are going and b: where they are needed.
- Exploring options with Park Shore community to make its main road a “signature street” through planting enhancements.
- Continuing to oppose the so-called “4th and 4th” garage based on concerns and fact-based issues raised among nearby residents.
- Analyzing the feasibility to free up more parking for downtown but more importantly ensure residents do not have to scramble for parking in the downtown area.
- Working with neighborhood groups to assess interest in requiring landscaping vehicles to park in driveways and not on the street to reduce traffic problems and increase visibility to avoid accidents.
- Serving as team leader for the City for purposes of modeling Collier County’s topography.